Sometimes you’re allowed to brag.
Today is such a day, because last week, I finished a 30 day tutu challenge!!!
- Creating a habit
- It’s true, if you have a goal & share it with the world and you let other people make you feel accountable, it works. And I can promise you, everyone I know who saw me during those 30 days addressed me about wearing a tutu.
- I cheated! 🙈😱There was a day, I just didn’t do it. I admitted it too. And you know what? That’s more than ok. In the past 2 years I started doing The Miracle Morning on a daily basis. That’s waking up at 5 am each day and doing a full hour ritual of habits. Some days I wasn’t able to get it done and I got so angry with myself, because the results of that habit are so amazing. But, I changed it a while ago and told myself that it was ok if I missed 1 to 2 days a week. Funny thing is, I almost stopped missing any all together. Same with the 30 tutu days. You need to cut yourself some slack sometimes.
- Going through your own customer service system & marketing automation flow is worth your time in gold. I’ve tested it a million times, but going through it as a client is just a different experience. Your feedback becomes a lot more relevant. We’re still superhappy with our switch to Klaviyo by the way!
- Tutu’s make you happy. It’s not only a sales talk, it is what it is. I laugh quite a lot, because you know…Me, myself & I find myself hilarious. But in a tutu, you have so much more fun. And people comment on it. They come up to you & talk to you.
- I just thought it was a fun thing to do & it ended up being a great marketing tool. Girls from all over the place sent me messages asking me to wear a certain model with sneakers under it, etc. It’s been a way to communicate with our clients. From on next week we have Tutu Tuesday at the office. Because the other Pink Ladies got jealous. 😉 Naaaaah, we don’t do jealousy. Because it’ll give us an opportunity to create more social media content, give a look behind the scenes & inspire our clients!
- You don’t need a fancy production to get the job done.
- Sure, there’s a huge difference and we still do shoots with a professional team. But if you don’t have the dough for it. Don’t sweat it either.
- You need Aline (she’s a pro squatter, which is important for the frog perspective) & a smartphone. You can’t get Aline, but the smartphone shouldn’t pose that much of an issue.
- So, no excuses, just go out and do.
- Preparation is muy importante. I tend to be a deadline worker sometimes and since this 30 day challenge I saw myself evolving into a prepare-for-everything-worker. There’s quite a lot of preparation when it comes to daily tutu outfits. It not only changed the way I get to divide my energy, but also how I work together with others. And it gives me an incredible amount of energy.
- Confidence is key.
- You can rock any outfit or any meeting or any day for that matter. As long if you have enough confidence.
And that’s exactly what I’m gonna leave you with to start your Monday.
You can rock any Monday.
Because you, you are amazing.
So go kick this Monday in the butt!